Version online with plugins
IFC model viewer for displaying and analyzing virtual models created in the BIM system. It allows you to import files saved in IFC format from programs such as: Revit, ArchiCAD, DDS CAD, BricsCAD, Tekla, VectorWorks, Bentley, Allplan and others.
Without a license for the program in which the model was created, we have access to it. The browser is used for effective information exchange, more efficient inter-branch communication and design verification.
BIMvision plugins allow, among others:
- combining imported (component) IFC files into one,
- extracting part of the model to a separate IFC file,
- export of generated reports to Excel in COBie standard,
- comparing the indicated elements of the IFC model,
- viewing object properties,
- making statements with Excel export and preview option on the model,
- collision detection - also between imported additional object elements (e.g. installations),
- applying corrections and comments regarding the model, with the easy option of sending them to a participant in the investment process
- browser integration with the BIMserver.center platform enabling work with many OpenBIM applications.
The subscription requires a permanent internet connection and contains all plugins created by Datacomp.